Pages

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Evaluating my learning




What did I learn in digital learning?
I learnt how to use different applications to make my published work more interesting and creative. I also learnt how to post things in my blog and how to comment on people’s blogs.


Who helped me in my learning?
I was either helped by a buddy or a teacher. If I didn’t know what to do on a particular application, my teacher would come and help me. Sometimes I don’t understand the strategy that we have to use at math and that’s when a buddy would come and help me, explaining the strategy step by step and making sure I understand. At other times, I would share my work to some of my classmates to check it. The teacher would tell us if we could post our work on our blog .


How is that going to help you?
Applications, such as ‘Toondoo’ helps me in my learning because it helps me learn how to summarise my story into 4 parts. Chromebooks helps me in my learning because the applications that we use on the chromebook help like ‘skoolbo’. Skoolbo is an educational site that helps you learn your grammar, strategies, vocabulary, sentence construction, spelling and tenses.


What am I pleased with?
I am pleased with my blog because last year, I was able to post 74 of my published work. I am also pleased about my mindmeister brainstorm because I was able to think of lots of ideas on a topic.


What did I enjoy?
I enjoyed using Animoto, Toondoo, Mindmeister etc. because they all helped me learn how to summarise my thoughts. Stupeflix was also really fun because we got to look for photos from one of our book reviews. I liked choosing the song, effects and photos that would match the book review. Stupeflix makes my book review (Chinese Cinderella) like a movie trailer. I also enjoyed using my chromebook. The thing about the chromebook I liked was learning how to use Google Docs and Google Drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment