Pages

Thursday 26 March 2015

Chromebooks


Chromebooks

Having the chromebook really helped me in my learning because I got to research anytime and anywhere and I don’t need to wait in line to use the computers in class. The applications that Mrs Cochrane taught us also helped me in my learning because I could easily present what I was learning instead of going on plain Microsoft Word. Some of the applications were SketchPad, Booktrack, DogoNews and Studyladder. Chromebooks are helpful because you can go on sites to learn something instead of bringing heavy books to look for information about one thing. Comparing the time when there was no chromebooks around the school with the time when we have chromebooks around the school. Having the chromebook was easier to work on. Everyone can work on chromebooks whenever they want.

The new things I learnt while using the chromebook was that I researched about trafficking of children and the children’s rights. I experienced making presentations in groups and sharing work with classmates.

By: Liezl

No comments:

Post a Comment