Pages

Monday 7 December 2015

Evaluation of my school year

Image by FlamingText.com

What did I learn?

I learnt about plants and and how plants adapt to the environment around them. Another main focus in our school was Respect because it was the term’s value and charism. Love and Service, Peace and Joy and Justice. I also learnt about chocolate, Matariki, Nelson Mandela, Role Models, Attacks in Paris, Mary Mackillop, Simple Machines, Digital Citizenship. and footprints, social justice, Syrian refugee, reading articles using Dogo news, Kiwi kids news and many more.

Why were you learning it?

I was learning it because it was the main focuses for the school year. I also think that learning about plants remind us that God made all these things in order for us to survive and so that we have the responsibility to take care of the things and surroundings around us. I also learnt respect because we have to respect people no matter what. It also is important to learn respect because that is what God calls us to do in our daily lives. We learn many things because these will help me in the future.

How is that learning going to help me?

This learning is going to help me because it will prepare me for future events. I especially need respect in the future and now. Having respect and learning it early would be a great impact to the world. You never know, you might be the inspiration of someone. Start young, it will always be with you. Learning about plants will be helping me because it will show me how to take care of God’s creations. This will make the world a better and brighter place if you have respect and if you take care of your surroundings, not only plants but people too.  Not only respect but other charisms are important to know too.

What am I pleased about?

I am pleased about all the work that I have completed in the whole school year. I am also pleased that the whole school year has been a very good year. By far, I think it is the best year of school I have ever experienced!

Who helped you in your learning?

  • Mum
  • Dad
  • Siblings
  • Friends (Faith, Kaydence, Caitlyn, Amy, Maranita etc)
  • Teacher (Mrs Cochrane)
  • Me


What do I need help with?

  • Math
  • Vocabulary
  • Grammar

What do I want to learn next time?

I want to learn different languages and I want to learn an instrument.

No comments:

Post a Comment