Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Pippi Longstockings

Pippi Longstockings


The book “Pippi Longstockings” is written by Astrid Lindgren. It is about a girl named Pippi. She lives alone as an orphan but she doesn’t mind. She has a pet horse and many peculiar things in her house. One day, she finds out that a family moves into the house right next to hers. She then becomes friends with the 2 children. The 2 children visit Pippi everyday and when Pippi is invited to a very posh party in the 2 children’s house, Pippi tries to look her best. She puts red chalk for lipstick. This book is filled with fun!

My favourite character in this book is Pippi. Although she is the main character, she is funny and she has everything someone would want to see in a character. She is the character that makes this book enjoyable.

I recommend this book to children ages 7 and above. I also recommend this book to children that love books that have characters that have a sense of humor. This book is a great book to read for a variety of ages.

By Liezl

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liezl,
    I enjoyed your book review. I do recommend using a different font. You mostly use this font.
    I do like it though. Great work Liezl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maranita for recommending something. Now as I see it, I actually do use this font most of the time. Thanks for noticing that and thank you very much for viewing my blog!!

      From,
      Liezl

      Delete